Deerfield, Wisconsin is a delightful village in Dane County. It is conveniently situated near several major highways, offering easy access to Madison and other larger cities. Deerfield maintains a rural charm, with a variety of activities for residents and visitors alike. This village has a strong sense of community, with events and recognitions coordinated by the Deerfield Chamber of Commerce.
- USPS Change of Address – One of the first things you must do when you move is change your mailing address. USPS makes it simple – all you need to do is fill out the Change-of-Address form on their website and you’ll be all set!
- Town of Deerfield website – From voting information and waste collection to job opportunities and parks to take your kids, this robust resource will be your go-to site for any information you need to get settled into Deerfield.
- Deerfield Community School District – Students in the Deerfield school district enjoy small class sizes, hands-on learning experiences, and many opportunities for participation in extracurricular activities and athletics.
Why Choose Mad City Moving
When it comes to relocating, Mad City Moving is the premier choice in Deerfield. We understand that moving can be stressful, but with our seamless process, superior customer service, and unwavering commitment to safety, we transform this typically daunting task into a breeze.
We offer competitive pricing and reliable scheduling, ensuring your move is completed on time and within budget, eliminating any surprise costs or delays. But what really sets us apart from the crowd?
Our environmentally friendly packing materials and specialized equipment for handling fragile or large items. We’re more than just a moving company – we’re a partner who cares about your belongings as much as you do.
Choose Mad City Moving and experience the difference of a stress-free, eco-conscious, and safe relocation.
Don’t forget to check out our Moving Checklist designed to help your move go as smoothly as possible.
Top Things To Do in Deerfield
- Deerfield Pistol Range – If you’re looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon, check out this shooting range. This year-round pistol range also offers classes, from beginners to advanced shooters.
- Deerfield Coffee House – This quaint coffee shop is the perfect place to spend a weekend morning. Enjoy specialty coffee drinks, breakfast items, bakery goods, and more.
- Glacial Drumlin State Trail – This recreational trail passes right through the heart of Deerfield. It offers 48 miles of hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and snowmobile trailers.