Middleton, Wisconsin, is an ever-evolving city that effortlessly blends the charm of a small town with the amenities of a thriving metropolis. Middleton continues to be a beacon for new residents, with its vibrant community spirit and promising future. This city is not just another dot on the map of Wisconsin; it is a flourishing hub that offers a unique blend of work, play, and lifestyle. Join us as we explore what Middleton has to offer.
- USPS Change of Address – One of the first things you must do when you move is change your mailing address. USPS makes it simple – all you need to do is fill out the Change-of-Address form on their website, and you’ll be all set!
- City of Middleton website – From voting information and recycling collection to local events and things to do in the area, this will be your go-to resource for any information you need to settle into Middleton.
- Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District – The MCPASD provides quality education to over 7,000 students in seven elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school, and a charter high school.
Why Choose Mad City Moving
If you’re still in the process of moving to Middleton, Mad City Moving is here to help! We are the best choice for moving services in Dane County, Wisconsin. Our extensive knowledge and experience in the area allow us to navigate the city efficiently and provide you with a smooth moving process. We offer a wide range of moving services, including storage options, packing assistance, and white glove delivery, so no matter your needs, we’ve got you covered.
We know how stressful and overwhelming moving can be, so we’ve made this Moving Checklist to help assure you that you’ve completed all the necessary steps to make your move successful!
Top Things To Do in Middleton
Once settled into your new home, it’s time to get out and explore the city. Here are some of our favorite things to do in Middleton, WI.
- National Mustard Museum – This must-see attraction is home to more than 5,500 mustards. Admission to the museum is free, plus you can visit their gourmet gift shop and tasting bar!
- Pheasant Branch Conservancy – The Pheasant Branch Conservancy is a great outdoor place. Home to hiking and biking trails, protected prairie land, freshwater springs, and Native American effigy mounds, you and the family can spend an entire day exploring the area.
- Lakeview Park – Enjoy this large community park with an open play field, three playground areas, a baseball diamond, tennis courts, soccer fields, exercise stations, hiking trails, and more.
- Pleasant View Golf Course – This gorgeous golf course is the perfect place to spend the afternoon. Enjoy 27 holes, a par 3 course, a practice area, and a grill restaurant.