Cottage Grove is a charming and tranquil community that offers a perfect blend of suburban and rural living. It is more than just a place to live – it’s a place to call home. Cottage Grove prides itself on its numerous parks, strong sense of community, and an excellent environment for families. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventures, a nurturing space for your family, or simply a peaceful haven with all the conveniences of city life within reach, Cottage Grove has something for everyone. As you embark on this exciting journey, allow this guide to show you everything you need to know about moving to Cottage Grove, Wisconsin.
- USPS Change of Address – One of the first things you must do when you move is change your mailing address. USPS makes it simple – all you need to do is fill out the Change-of-Address form on their website and you’ll be all set!
- Village of Cottage Grove website – From voting information and waste collection to permit applications and things to do in the area, this website will be your go-to resource for any information you need to get settled into Cottage Grove
- Monona Grove School District – The Monona Grove School District serves families in both Monona and Cottage Grove. Students of this school district enjoy a safe, equitable, and inclusive learning environment.
Why Choose Mad City Moving
If you’re still in the process of moving to Cottage Grove, Mad City Moving is here to help! We are the best choice for moving services in the Dane County, Wisconsin area. With our extensive knowledge and experience in the area, we are able to navigate the city efficiently and provide you with a smooth moving process. We offer a wide range of moving services, including storage options, packing assistance, and white glove delivery, so no matter what your needs are, we’ve got you covered.
We know how stressful and overwhelming moving can be, so we’ve made this Moving Checklist to help assure you that you’ve completed all of the necessary steps to make your move a successful one!
Top Things To Do in Cottage Grove
Once you’re all settled into your new home, it’s time to get out and explore the city. Here are some of our favorite things to do in Cottage Grove, WI.
- Doundrins Distilling – This family-owned distillery in Cottage Grove boasts unique spirits and cocktails. Enjoy an afternoon in their cocktail garden listening to live music.
- Door Creek Golf Course – If you’re an avid golfer, this course is a must-visit. It has been voted Best of Madison and Best of Cottage Grove for multiple years!
- The Oaks Golf Course – This highly popular course is great for both beginners and pros! The Oaks is now offering an indoor golf simulator so you can play year round.
- Visit one of Cottage Groves many parks – Cottage Grove is home to multiple public parks that are great for a wide variety of outdoor activities. From playgrounds for the kids to picnic tables and shelters for the whole family, there’s sure to be a park for you near your new home.